Tuesday 10 March 2015

Double Page Spread

Second Draft

Second Draft of Double PageSpread
In this draft I have started to write the actual article about 'Freya Kitty'. However I have realised that if I put text everywhere that I have planned, there will be too much and it may overpower the page. To improve this I may have a page of images or seperate the text more, so that rather than it being all in one block, there will be different, easy to follow sections of text. This will be the improvements I make in my next draft. I also need to add pictures of audience members to incorporate into the 'Audience Opinions' section and complete the quotes in this section. Finally, the images need to be edited in more similar ways as, currently, they look like the 3 of them are taken in completely different lightings.

1 comment:

  1. coming together nicely Jessie. Be conscious of synergy and making your DPS balenced on both pages. Well done

    ReplyDelete