Monday 1 December 2014

Evaluation of prelim editing task

Evaluation of the Prelim editing task

What I have learned about the technology

Before I completed this task I had no idea how to use Final Cut Pro. or how to create jingles and sound effects on Garage Band. Thanks to completing this I know how to use these sites and also how to create an effect short piece of media

What I have learned about editing

I have learned how to use transitions, colour the actual shots, add sound effects, add music, create credits and I have gained a basic understanding of what makes the editing of a piece of media 'good' as a whole

What I will improve next time

to improve, next time I will ensure that I choose a quieter place to film as the loudness of the surroundings effected how loud the dialogue was.

No comments:

Post a Comment